• Intensive driving fun due to powerful engines and traction-optimised power transmission to all four wheels; optionally available: 8-speed Steptronic sports transmission with shift paddles at the steering wheel and Launch Control function for highly dynamic acceleration from standing; optimised fuel consumption and emission figures due to efficient design and functioning of the new all-wheel drive system ALL4 as well as extensive MINIMALISM technology; auto start/stop function as standard; GREEN mode including coasting with decoupled drivetrain in conjunction with optional MINI Driving Modes and Steptronic transmission.
• All-wheel drive system ALL4 as an additional contribution to the highest level of everyday practicality and long-distance suitability ever achieved by a MINI; new MINI Clubman ALL4 combines hallmark brand go-kart feeling with secure handling properties and supreme driving comfort at all times; high-quality suspension technology unique within the competitive field featuring single-joint strut front axle and multilink rear axle: maximum agility due to large track width and weight-optimised, torsionally stiff body construction; electromechanical power steering with Servotronic function as standard.
• MINI Clubman ALL4 as standard with Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) including Dynamic Traction Control (DTC), Electronic Differential Lock Control (EDLC) and Performance Control; sports suspension and Dynamic Damper Control optionally available; standard trim with light alloy wheels in 17-inch format; light alloy wheels optionally available up to a size of 19 inches.
New MINI Clubman now available in eight engine variants; extended variety for a vehicle concept that is unique in the compact segment in the tradition of the classic shooting brake; distinctive body design with dynamically stretched silhouette, powerful shoulder contour, long roof line and sloping rear; optimised aerodynamic properties due to Air Curtains in the form of air inlets in the front apron and air outlets behind the front wheel arches known as Air Breathers; high level of versatility due to the four side doors and characteristic, side-opening split doors at the rear; five fully-fledged seats; luggage compartment volume: 360 litres; rear backrest with optional 40 : 20 : 40 folding split; maximum storage volume: 1 250 litres; range of body paint finishes expanded to include Digital Blue metallic.
• Distinctively designed interior with wide dashboard and cockpit facia frame in upper section; instrument panel on the steering column; central instrument with diverse display functions; intuitively operated air conditioning control unit; central console with electric parking brake, storage compartments, two cupholders, MINI Controller and armrest.
• Weight-optimised and crash-optimised body structure; standard safety fittings include front and side airbags, side curtain airbags, 3-point automatic belts on all seats, at front with belt tensioners and adaptive belt force limiters, ISOFIX child seat mounting at rear and optionally also on the front passenger seat; tyre pressure display; excellent acoustic and vibrational comfort.
• Full range of optional equipment to increase driving fun, comfort and individuality also available for the new MINI Clubman ALL4; MINI Driving Modes for individual vehicle set-up; modern driver assistance systems including MINI Head-Up-Display, Parking Assistant, rear view camera and Driving Assistant; LED headlamps; LED fog lights; electrically adjustable seats for driver and front passenger; Comfort Access including non-contact opening of the split doors; trailer tow hitch; panorama glass roof; MINI Excitement Package with LED interior and ambient lighting and projection of the MINI logo from the exterior mirror on the driver's side when opening and closing the car; MINI Yours Interior Styles with backlit door bezels; alarm system including red LED status light in the fin antenna; range also includes: exclusive John Cooper Works and MINI Yours options and the current MINI Connected in-car infotainment program.