.

     

.

.

 

 

 

..

.

.

.
.

.

.

Google

Web

autointell.com


Roomster Concept


Fabia


Fabia Combi


Octavia


Tudor Concept

Related Topics:

 

1998 - 2004 Copyright &
Disclaimer

Automotive Intelligence,
www.autointell.com
All Rights Reserved .
For questions please contact
editor@autointell.com 

.

.
   Volkswagen Frontpage   Volkswagen Brand     Audi    Seat     Skoda     Volkswagen.Trucks    
Rolls-Royce     Bentley     Bugatti     Lamborghini

.


.
Skoda Frontpage     Skoda Management    Skoda Manufacturing   
Skoda Product Development   Skoda Production & Sales
.


Skoda automobilova a.s, Mlada Boleslav,
Czech Republic


 


With an annual turnover of more than CZK 90 bn and a workforce of over 22,000, SKODA AUTO a.s. is the largest company in the Czech Republic.

In 2004 Skoda deliveries to customers increased by 0.4 % to 452,000 vehicles (2003: 449,758).

Fusion with the automobile manufacturer Volkswagen on April 16, 1991, initiated its comprehensive and dynamic development. At present, Volkswagen owns 70% and the Czech Government the remaining 30% of SKODA AUTO shares.

Skoda logo

  

Model

Products

Volume 2001

Plants

Octavia

Superb

  • Octavia
  • Octavia Combi
165.488
Felicia
  • Felicia
  • Felicia Pick-up
  • Felicia Van
  • Felicia Combi
  • Felicia Fun
44.963
Fabia
  • Fabia Sedan
  • Fabia Kombi
  • Fabia Praktik
251.870

 


.
Homepage   News   Companies  Management   Publications   Events   Careers
Services  Discussion   Guestbook   Search 
.